NEOLINE is part of INNOV’SAIL 2020, the fifth conference in the series.
While all previous conferences have been held in Lorient, France, INNOV’SAIL 2020 will be organized by Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden and held online 15-17 June 2020. This is due to the travel restrictions caused by the Corona virus.
The conference will provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion of the latest scientific and technological research and its application in the complex field of sailing. Whether it is yacht engineering or wind-assisted ships, INNOV’SAIL 2020 will offer a unique opportunity to virtually meet scientists, naval architects, engineers, sailors, ship owners, sailmakers, ship and yacht builders, rig and equipment specialists as well as others involved in this fascinating and challenging field – share your skills and know-how at INNOV´SAIL 2020.
Topic covered by the conference are, for instance:
• Design of sails, masts, rigging
• Design of rotors, kites, wing sails etc
• Yacht and ship stability
• Design of hulls, appendages, foils
• Structural analysis and materials
• Fluid structure interaction
• Computational methods and model validation
• New experimental results and techniques
• Towing tank, wind tunnel and full scale measurements
• Performance enhancement in general
• Performance prediction and control
• Weather routing
• Racing tactics and strategy, micro-meteorology and sites investigation
Full program and Registration : https://www.lighthouse.nu/en/node/6112/innovsail-2020