PRESS CONFERENCE: NEOLINE and NEOPOLIA this Monday 1st July at 3pm on the Nantes Saint Nazaire Port stand, Hall XXL
Rendez-vous at La Mer XXL from 29 June to 10 July 2019 at the Parc des Expositions de Nantes with our sailing simulator!
For this exceptional maritime event we will be pleased to welcome you to our NEOLINE space on the stand of Nantes Saint Nazaire Port in the Hall XXL.
You will find the photo exhibition of the Port of Nantes Saint Nazaire and the model of Add-Modules sails (member with NEOLINE of the IWSA).
Several interventions alongside our partners are also planned:
- On July 1st at 3:30 pm, Erdre Grand Palais room: Adrien Simonet participates in the round table organised by RespectOcean “Tourism, transport: towards more sustainable solutions for a preserved ocean”.
- On July 3 at 2pm, Room 2 Hall 4: Jean Zanuttini will speak alongside Catherine Chabaud for the round table “From the Common Good to the ecological / energy transition”.
- July 3rd from 5pm Room 07-Hall 4: Jean Zanuttini will be present for the presentation of The Arch 2021-2022.
- Monday July 8 at 4pm: Pitch NEOLINE by Adrien Simonet on the RespectOcean stand.
- July 9 at 4pm Salle Erdre Grand Palais: Conference with RespectOcean, NEOLINE and NEOPOLIA “Industries & Protection of the oceans” with the “Revolutions of navigation” section
All the program :