Download press releases:
- May 19th 2022 : NEOLINE chooses Solid Sail and latest news
- July 12th 2021 : Longchamp embarks on NEOLINE’ sailing cargo ships to reduce the emissions of its transatlantic supplychain
- June 15th 2021 : NEOLINE confirms the choice of NEOPOLIA Mobility and signs a LOI for the construction of its first 136m sailing cargo ship following a new international tender.
- February 11th 2021 : Clarins embarks with NEOLINE to make shipping more environmentally-friendly
- February 11th 2021 : Michelin chooses the French start-up NEOLINE, offering carbon-free shipping innovating service
- December 7th 2020 : Jas Hennessy & Co, leader in cognac, partners with NEOLINE, pursuing its commitment to sustainable transportation.
- October 12th 2020 : Manitou Group formalizes its partnership with Neoline to reduce its carbon footprint
- October 5th 2020 : The energy transition of Groupe Beneteau’s supply chain with Neoline.
- February 4th 2020 : Sogestran group and the COMPAGNIE MARITIME NANTAISE – MN associate with NEOLINE for the forthcoming construction of its first transatlantic sailing freighter.
- February 4th 2020 :A FIRST IN THE MARITIME WORLD: EDF and NEOLINE sign an agreement to value energy savings brought by the main wind propulsion of its sailing freighters.
- July 1st 2019 : NEOLINE selects Neopolia’s offer for the construction of its first two 136m sailing cargo ships in Saint-Nazaire
- March 26, 2019 : Groupe Beneteau confirms its interest for NEOLINE
- March 26, 2019 : The MANITOU Group announces its support for NEOLINE
- November 27, 2018: Groupe RENAULT becomes a partner of NEOLINE, designer and operator of sailing cargo ships, to test a new maritime transport solution and reduce the carbon footprint of its supply chain.